Wednesday, April 11, 2012

a new addiction...


Spinning is my new addiction.

I have always wanted to take a spinning class for as long as I can remember. When I went to BYU-Idaho, there were spin classes offered that my roommates and I went to here and there, but I wanted to be dedicated. I wanted to be one of the "regulars".

Chris and I got this killer deal through his work for the Orem Fitness Center for a year pass. We decided to join and I am SO thankful for that pass.

The past two weeks I've been going about 5 days. I feel fantastic. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning I have been going to a spinning class. Oh my heck I am in love with it! I had no idea what I was in for when I showed up for my first class. The teacher was awesome and I made it through the whole class with flying colors. The next class not so much...

Holy cow did my butt hurt!! Oh my goodness. I couldn't even sit on the seat (aka the saddle) for more than 30 seconds. But I knew I had to get through it. The spin teacher said the very first day that the only thing to get rid of the soreness was to continue coming. She was right though!

I've been going for a week now and my butt gets a little sore here and there, but for the most part I am loving it! I feel great after class and have energy the whole day.

Anyone go to the Orem Fitness Center and is free at 9 am every Mon, Wed, and Friday?? Come join me!!! I would love a spin buddy.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Paige! Keep it up girl! I've had the hardest time finding a love for Spin.... Wish that weren't the case. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud. My eldest is a spinner!! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete