Wednesday, February 13, 2013

superbowl 2013

I know this post is SUPER late, but I couldn't just let my pictures fill up my hard drive without posting them on the blog and show all the awesome Superbowl party we hosted.


This we like to call the McNulty Stadium!  Chris had the brilliant idea to construct this stadium from the leftover cardboard of the box to our kitchen table that we purchased.  We then layered it with plastic wrap and tin foil.  I filled the center with 7 layer taco dip and guacamole.  It was a huge hit!  We were so happy with how it turned out and couldn't believe how much food there was.  


We had such a good time, and lots of people came over to watch the game with us.  Chris and I love the Superbowl - it gives us a reason to stuff our faces with delicious food :)

Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment