Sunday, September 29, 2013

baby update #13 : 36 weeks

Prego Highlights


How far along : 36 weeks and 4 days

Size of baby : a honeydew

What's developing this week :  Baby "M" is around 6 lbs (holy cow...), and measuring between 18 and 20 inches long.  His digestive systems and kidneys are starting to work, and his lungs are almost all the way developed to function on their own outside the womb.

Progression :  1 cm and 50% ... I'm progressing. Haha.

Wedding ring on or off? : On

Belly button in or out? : Still an innie...who knows if I'll make it to outie status?


Maternity clothes? :  Still rockin' them!

Cravings / Aversions :  Just food...food is good :) I may or may not have been loving the sweets lately...especially peanut M&M's!  I have also been loving apple juice...soooo good!

Symptoms :  Latest symptoms have been some slight cramping on and off some days.  Don't worry, I've already contacted my OB and she just told me to rest and hydrate!  So no signs of labor starting here.  Other than that, nothing else really new.  Exhaustion has set in a bit, and I find myself having to take some naps during the day.  Lots of movement from baby "M" still, and I've actually been getting some great sleep these past few weeks.  It's been great!

Special Moments :  Chris and I have been getting things ready for the big day because he could really come at any time now...let's hope we make it to 37 weeks though!  But we got all my hospital stuff this past weekend, and pulled out the suitcase to pack for the hospital.  It's another thing that just makes this "us having a baby" thing more real.  Knowing that we could have a new member to our family in less than a month is crazy, and a bit humbling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment