Weight: 15 lbs. -- what a chunk!!
Height: 25 inches
- He LOVES to talk. He will often make sure that we are listening to him wherever we are.
- Starting to laugh, and it's so stinkin' cute!!
- He's rolled from his back to front, and front to back a few times.
- Loves to grab a hold of his toys.
- Discovering his hands, and the art of fitting his fist inside his mouth.
- Still sleeping through the night beautifully! Mom and Dad and very happy about this one.
- He's discovered his tongue and keeps sticking it out.
- Loves watching TV, especially his Baby Einstein DVD's.
Those are just a few "new" things that our baby boy has been doing over the past month. I know I keep saying this, but it really is so exciting to see Parker learn and grow each week. He's evolving quicker than I could have imagined. The next big step, baby food!! I'm so excited to start this chapter. Don't know why...just am :)