Thursday, March 6, 2014

oscars 2014

Every year my aunt throws a big Oscar party.  We all dress up, gather at her house, eat lots of goodies, and fill out our ballots as we watch the Oscars.  I love it.  It's one of my favorite things I look forward to at the beginning of each new year.  First off, who doesn't love the Oscars? (I know my husband is one of those...haha)


My aunt has be best decorations set up as well, including each of the top categories with their nominations all over her wall so that we can examine and makes our "picks".





We even get prizes whether we guessed the most categories right or not!  Overall it's such a great time for all my family to get together to talk, and laugh about random things, and of course, the Oscar's best dressed :)



Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment