Monday, May 2, 2011

Fast 5


The hubby and I haven't been to a movie in FOREVER and we had a movie theater gift card since Christmas that still needed to be used. My Mom (aka the Easter Bunny) also gave us a gift card to California Pizza Kitchen, so we decided to turn it into a date!

We had some yummy lunch, but after had about an hour to kill, so we stopped over at Best Buy to check out the latest new gadget. We found ourselves sitting in the nice theater room setup chairs watching concerts on one of the T.V.'s for about 45 minutes. After that we headed over to the theater, got a drink and some popcorn, and got ready to watch Fast Five. 

Such a good movie!! The husband and I were loving every action packed second this movie offered. We were also incredibly surprised at how clean it was. We would go see this movie again in a heartbeat and definitely recommend it to one and all (ok, maybe not small children, but you know what I mean).

Gotta say, I love dates with the husband because at the end of them I don't have to say goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment