Saturday, May 21, 2011

finally some sun.

We FINALLY have some sun here in Utah and it has been glorious!
Chris and I decided to get out of the house and enjoy the amazing weather that we have
been blessed with today. We decided to head to grab some lunch and head to the 
closest park to us in Provo to enjoy the sun and the no clouds!


Off we went to one of our favorite little spots in Provo called JDawgs. Oh my heck.
I could eat a million of these scrumptious hot dogs, but I get full after one ...
Chris and I have been going to this place since we started dating in last summer and we just
love every bit of it. I really want a t-shirt from there ...

Anyways, we are so excited for summer to finally be here and the weather to start warming up!
Unfortunately we had to endure a few more gloomy days to get the real good stuff.
Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment