Monday, May 23, 2011

first day of work.

Well, today marked my first day at Deseret Book here in Orem.
I had to start bright and early, which for me right now is a bit rough...haha.
Chris and I have been staying up late and sleeping in late with his
training schedule starting at 3 pm everyday. Starting Wednesday that all changes.

It feels good to be back into a set schedule.

Everything I learned today went a bit over my head. HA! 
First off, I wasn't feeling that great. What a way to start off my first day of work.
But luckily I was feeling better a few hours into the job and things
started clicking and making sense to me.

Deseret Book does a cool thing for employees. There's a bookshelf
in the back room that has a lot of books and movies that are in the store that
we can check out. Kind of like a mini library. It's so cool! 

If you've ever been in Deseret Book you know that they have movies
playing all the time and they play over and over again. So while working today
they were playing Midway to Heaven. I've been wanting to see this
movie since I saw the billboards and previews for it a month ago.

I may or may not be watching it right now as I blog.


Anyways, the only thing that bothers me is Michelle Money is in it.
If you don't know who she is, she's from the latest season of the 
Bachelor and she drove me insane!! I'm trying to look past all this 
and just enjoy the movie. So far, it's pretty good.

If you're ever in the mood for something good, so far I would recommend this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment