Thursday, May 19, 2011

wedding day pictures!

Alright folks, the time that you all have been waiting for...

our wedding pictures!!

(ok, maybe it's just me that's been waiting for them ... haha)

Now there are a lot of them. It was just way too difficult to choose just a few
to post on the blog, but I tried to pick ones that showed just how
awesome our wedding day was!
































































What a day! I just love looking at these pictures over and over again, 
and I want to hang all of them up in my home, but I can't ... that's too many pictures
 on our walls and I'm not so sure Chris would be up for that.

Stay tuned, there's more pictures to come from our Minnesota reception!!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVEEEE THESE PICTURES!!! Soooo BEAUTIFUL!! Loved the yellow!

    ReplyDelete