Monday, May 16, 2011

for my 51 year-old dad


Yesterday was my Dad's 51st birthday.
I could list 51 reasons why I love my Dad, but I wont.
Instead, I'll just tell you a few things that I have loved about him
over the last 22 years of my life.

- My Dad has always been a very patient man. With a total of 5 girls in the home, he needs to be!
- He has worked a lot of hours to provide a wonderful home and life for the girls he loves.
- He's very ambitious. And I mean very.
- No matter what the hour is, or what he's doing, he is always there for his daughters. I've called him countless times to talk and he always listens.
- He is a worthy priesthood holder, as well as a temple worker.
- He loves my Mom very much.
- He loves the Backstreet Boys.
- Is a youngster at heart.
- Loves watching movies and t.v. shows with his girls.
- Grills like a pro.
- Makes the best / weirdest combinations of food.
- Loves his daughters very much.

Happy Birthday Dad!
 I wish I could've been there to celebrate with you.
Sure do love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment