Tuesday, June 14, 2011

doing good

Today at work I got acknowledged for
a job well done with helping a girl preparing
to go to the temple for the first time.

She was such a cute girl.
I helped her get all the things she needed
and I even held her basket for her while
 we walked around the store.

It feels good to do something good for others,
 even if it is part of my job. That's one of the things I really enjoy though.
I love seeing people come in to the Distribution Center to get their things for the
temple for the first time. It's hard not to tell them my own personal opinions 
of things, but it's great to see them so happy about the things that
they are getting at the store.

It totally makes the fact that my feet kill after work
everyday, totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment