Wednesday, July 27, 2011

finally the california post...

I've been so busy I haven't been able to do the California post yet 
and we've been home for almost 2 weeks. I loved this trip.
One it was so good to get away, and two the weather was fabulous and being
able to have Mr. M there was even better. 

We drove the St. George the Friday before the beach and stayed with Mr. M's grandparents
in their BEAUTIFUL home. We can't wait to go back there again soon!
Saturday morning we got up and packed the cars up and continued on to the beach house.

I love this beach house. Having my whole Mom's side of the family together in one
spot was so great. It's been awhile since everyone was all together (minus my
wedding). We usually just sit and do nothing all week, which is nice, but my dear husband
showed me other ways to have fun during the week and still enjoy the beach.

For instance, we went to this other beach in San Clemente that was SO great. It was shallow
and I got in some great boggie boarding. I was so sad to leave because it was so
much fun. We also went shopping, had a day at Knott's Berry Farm, and went to the midnight
showing of Harry Potter. It was such a great week and I'm so sad it's over with.

Mr. M, can we please move there some day?

Here are some pictures from the week!
(WARNING: Lots of pictures ahead!)




all the cousins on my mom's side with their spouses
and adorable children

my family. love them. excuse Mr. M's face...he's being a dork

my cousin Lindy's adorable son, Seth




Ruby's diner by the beach!


Mr. M doing the slam dunk contest at Knott's



It was such a great week and we can't wait to go back there
again next year and have all the same fun again!

No comments:

Post a Comment