Sunday, July 31, 2011

our 24th

The 24th of July is a very special one for Mr. M and I.
It's the day that we said "I love you" to each other.
It was very romantical! Right as the fireworks were going off,
Mr. M had me in his arms and leaned in and said those
three magical words that every girl loves to hear!

and I said it right back to him too.

So this year to celebrate our year anniversary of the three word 
sentence, we decided to go back to where it originated,
Spanish Fork Fiesta Days.

We teamed up with our good friends, Clarke and Lanaya, and
drove down to eat some yummy food, look at the fair, 
and catch some fabulous fireworks.

Too our disappointment there were no fireworks on Saturday this
year. They were on Monday instead. I was so sad! But
Clarke suggested going to some fireworks that he heard about in
Mapleton. So after we ate some yummy mexican cuisine, we 
headed over to get a good seat for the show.

It was packed! Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband were there
entertaining the crowd with some great music. We kicked back
and relaxed until the show started.

These fireworks were amazing! We definitely know where we're
going to next year! They were right over our heads though.
At some points it was so bright that we had to close our eyes. It was
great. We got showered with ash too because we were so close.


I recommend this place for sure!

It was a great night! And we have lots of fun with these two :)



It's a year later from the day that we said "I love you", 
and Mr. M, I still love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment