Tuesday, November 1, 2011

happy halloween!

Ok, I know this is a day late, but yesterday was crazy for us McNulty's! This year we had an "early" Halloween meaning we carved pumpkins with some friends this past Friday because we had class on the day of Halloween. 

Chris picked up some great pumpkins and a carving book. He's so great :) We had our friends Jessie and Talmage that carved with us, and then Melanie and her husband Darin that kept us all company. Overall, the carving was a lot of fun and we got some great pumpkins to show off!




Me getting all the seeds so I could bake them...yum!


My awesome pumpkin!


Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and so sitting in class for most of the night was not my ideal way to spend said holiday. After class though, we went to Melanie and Darin's for a Halloween party, which had some yummy fondue! At least we were able to have some Halloween fun :)

happy (late) halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment