Sunday, January 8, 2012

some changes

I have such a great husband. He knows what I like and he likes to spoil me sometimes.
This past weekend, Chris found us some Ikea shelves on KSL (man do I really
love this site, and will truly miss it if we leave Utah). He bought them for me
and we set them up in our house. 

I love, love, LOVE them!! It makes everything look so much better and all clean
and put away, just how I like my house to be! We also decided to switch
some pictures around. Change is good! 

I'm still getting used to the clock not being where it usually is...hopefully I'll
get used to that fast! Haha. But having these new shelves makes me
feel like we are in a new place, even though we are not. Here's
a picture of one of the shelves that's out in our front room:


Looks good huh? I sure do love it!!


Big week for us McNut's ... school starts. It's back to crazy weeks ... is it time for
us to go to Disney World yet?? I think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment