Sunday, January 1, 2012

happy 2012!


Happy new year everyone!! Can you believe it's already 2012?? 
I know we sure can't...! What a year it's been though.

Here are just a few things the McNut family experienced in the year of 2011:


- In April we got married and went on a fabulous honeymoon

- We discovered that after moving half way across the country that summer
sales is NOT for us

- We were so blessed to both find jobs and a place to live within a week of
moving back to Utah

- Made some good trips to the cabin and I went fishing for the first time and
caught 7 fish in one day :)

- I finished Fall semester with a 3.67 GPA (never done before...!)

- I cut my hair the shortest I've ever had it before

- I made stockings for the first time

- We had our very first Christmas together


What are your new years resolutions??

Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment