Sunday, December 25, 2011

merry christmas!!



Merry Christmas 
to one and all!!

I can't believe it's that time of year again. Oh man. I love Christmas, as stated in a previous
post I wrote. This year we stayed and partied it up with Chris's family, and it was great!
Last night we were with Chris's mom's side of the family. We had a great dinner
and got some awesome gifts! It was so great to see Chris's grandparents that live in 
St. George as well. We miss them!

I got asked to make the desserts for Christmas Eve night. I decided to try Chris's favorite,
which is the raspberry shortbread logs. I have never made these before and I was
excited to try it out! I messed up the first batch, come to find out I didn't add
enough butter...oops. But I tried it again and it worked great! The only thing that I 
need to work on is making the frosting topping look better, but it was so good, and a big hit!
Here's a picture of my masterpiece:


we are so excited for Santa to come!! haha

Santa was good to us this year, as well as our families! I would say that it was
a pretty dang good Christmas that we had. Here a a few pictures
from this mornings fun and presents:



 I got a Kindle!!


 Santa brought us Jazz jerseys, and Jazz tickets!



Money to use while we are in Disney World!!!
Too bad we still have 4 months until we actually go...

Chris and his airplane. He's so cute :)

We spent a fabulous Christmas day at Chris's dad's house. It was so fun to be with
everyone there and to enjoy the true meaning of Christmas together. We are
so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful family that love us. But most of all
I am truly grateful for my Savoir, Jesus Christ, and the love He has for me. For the ability that
Chris and I have to be married in the temple and to be sealed for all time and eternity, 
and hopefully one day bring children into this world and become a bigger family 
of our own. I am grateful for this gospel and the chance that I have to
be more like Christ. Even though I fall short of that more than enough times, I
know that I am able to start over fresh and try harder the next day.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with those they love!!




No comments:

Post a Comment