Saturday, June 16, 2012

sadie girl

             

So I realized that I haven't written about Sadie in a long time. She is six months old already and Chris and I can't believe she's grown so fast. People keep asking us if she's getting bigger. To me she's  about medium build and a lot taller. She's about 45 pounds already too! I can't really pick her up anymore without almost throwin' my back out. Ok, not really, but she's definitely heavier than before.

She still loves peanut butter, and ice, but hates her food. Chris and I are convinced that we have an anorexic dog...she is so stubborn! She loves to play fetch all the time, and loves to chew her bones.

She is such a good dog. I know I say that a lot, but she really is. We've gotten to the point where we can leave her alone for less than an hour, and she wont touch a thing she's not supposed to. Sadie really is the best dog anyone could ask for. The only thing I wish didn't happen was her shedding...oh man!

We love her though. So much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment