Thursday, August 15, 2013

baby update #10 - 30 WEEKS!

Prego Highlights


How far along : 30 weeks and 1 day

Size of baby : a cucumber

What's developing this week :  Baby McNulty's brain is developing even more, and he's adding weight onto his little body.  He's about 3 lbs. right now, which is adding weight to mom as well :)

Wedding ring on or off? : On (and still fitting loosely except for when I'm bloated and hot)

Belly button in or out? : In, but it's almost to an outie!


Maternity clothes? :  Yep, still rockin' them.  My favorite thing right now are the big, soft cotton shirts that I wear to bed, and half the following day.

Cravings / Aversions :  Still anything.  BLT's are still delicious to me.  Fruit as well, and cereal.  I haven't had any new cravings yet, but it could hit at any time!

Symptoms :  Back is still hurting most of the time.  It's gotten to the point now where I sleep at night on either side, and my back will start to hurt, and I know that the only thing that will make it feel better is to lay on my back, but I know I can't!  It's a struggle.  Lots of pillows come into play here.

Prego Funnies :  Just the thought of how difficult it is getting for me to move around these days, and to get up off the couch, or out of our bean bag chair, and even to get out of bed in the morning.  It'll be funny to see what each week will bring, and how much bigger I'm going to get!

Things I Miss :  Laying on my back, but that's about it.  I'm loving being pregnant and I feel great otherwise.  I love feeling our little boy move around constantly inside of me.

Special Moments :  I got to hear his heartbeat again a few days ago.  It is always reassuring to hear the little "thud-thuds" and know that he's alive and doing well (even though I know he is because I have been able to feel him kick me!).  Another thing is realizing how close the end is.  I know I have probably 8-9 weeks left, but the thought of it being less than that is a little crazy...!

We also were able to do maternity pictures this week, which was really cool, and I can't wait to get them posted, and printed off!  Stay tuned for those pictures coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment