Sunday, December 1, 2013

what a week!

We have been CRAZY busy these last few weeks (hence the lack of blog posts...my b), with my family being in town, and various other plans.  Things have finally calmed down, and I have some time to play catch-up.

My dad and sisters flew in last weekend, and they finally got to meet Parker.  It was such a sweet moment just seeing their expressions melted my heart.  I was so glad I had my camera ready to capture it all.




For Thanksgiving we went to my grandparents house for dinner.  We had some mighty tasty food!  We couldn't get enough of it all.  But it was fun to celebrate our first Thanksgiving with Parker.


Saturday my sister, Maren, went through the temple in preparation for her mission.  It was such a special moment being able to share that with her and our family.



Today we blessed Parker, which it's crazy to think that I was having my baby blessed!  It was such a wonderful experience, and Parker wore the outfit that Chris was blessed in, which made this day even better.  After the blessing we had a little get together at our house with our family and some great friends.  It turned out really great, and we feel so grateful that everyone made the trip out to see us.












No comments:

Post a Comment