Monday, May 5, 2014

Chris's Graduation

He did it!!  We are finally done.  Oh my goodness I can't even begin to describe how it feels.  I do know it's a bit weird though because Chris has nothing to do after work now, and he can only mow to lawn so many times in a week!  Haha.  But we are so excited to have our nights back, and not have to worry about homework and things Chris is needing to get done.

Chris walked last Friday, and it was such a proud moment for me!  I might have teared up as the graduates were walking in and as they were playing the graduation march song.  Haha.  But it was so great to have so much family come and support Chris on his big day.  Even my parents flew in from Minnesota to be here for it!

We had lots of celebrating, and we are so grateful for everyone who made the drive (and flight) down to Provo to support Chris on his graduation day.  It meant a lot to the both of us!







We did it!!  So proud of you Christopher James!

No comments:

Post a Comment