Monday, October 20, 2014

pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins!

This past weekend we took Parker to the pumpkin patch to pick some pumpkins to carve later this month.  We lucked out that my Mom and youngest sister, Dayna, were in town for the long weekend to celebrate Parker's birthday, so they got to tag along with us, which made it even more fun!



I had never been to a patch like this before, but I loved it!  There were thousands of pumpkins that you could walk around and choose from.  I had a hard time picking the "perfect" one to display on my doorstep, and then to carve later on.  I think I made Chris pick at least 4 different pumpkins before I decided on the one I wanted!





Parker loved being there!  We set him in the pumpkins a few times to get some pictures, and he just looked around at everything.




We had tons of fun, and I can't wait to carve those pumpkins!  So glad that some of my family could be there to experience the pumpkin patch with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment