Thursday, December 18, 2014

FREE Christmas Printables

Friends!!  I can call you that, right??  I'd like to think that we are friends here.

Well, I've been down for the count these past few days with a cold (thanks Parker...), and today it occurred to me that Christmas is in ONE week.  Hello!!  I cannot contain my excitement enough here.  If only we can have snow for it!  

Anyways, because of my excitement, I've decided to list these 3, you heard me THREE printables for FREE here on my blog!  Print them off, hang them up, and enjoy your last week of Christmas cheer (or if you're like my family...the last 2 weeks :) )



And to top it all off -- I have a special in my Etsy store right now that if you spend $10.00, you get 50% another print!

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment