Friday, January 16, 2015

A New Year!


Happy New Year everyone!  I know I am way late at saying that, but it's still January, so I feel like I'm ok to still say that.  Am I right?  

I found this quote by one of my all time favorite people, Walt Disney, while working on a big project that I've always dreamed of doing.  Just like this quote says, I've always talked about doing [said project], but I've never actually started it.  

When I came across this, I decided that it's my motto for this year.  There's A LOT that I want to do - design wise, and personally wise - this year, and I need to just stop talking about it, and actually do it.

- Here's to exciting things to come during this new year -

Stay tuned for this exciting project to be announced in the near future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment