Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Parker James Update

So, I've been totally lame, and haven't blogged in F-O-R-E-V-E-R!  Life has been busy (as per usual), and each day I always think "I need to blog," and then before I know it, I've been designing all day, and it's 5 pm and I'm figuring out what to make for dinner ... so I guess I might need to prioritize a little better :)

Things are busier than ever here in the McNulty household with a crazy, active almost 16 month old.  Parker has definitely kept things lively, that's for sure!  Here are a few updates on him :


- He is walking RUNNING everywhere!  What happened to my baby that just sat and didn't move at all because he literally couldn't?  Yeah missing those days, but he's pretty fun!
- Loves discovering new foods that he likes -- so far he loves chicken nuggets, fruit, ranch (but I've only allowed him to have a little :)), and pretty much everything Chris and I are eating.
- LOVES the bath.  Whenever he hears me say the word bath he gets super excited.  He would sit in there for hours if I'd let him.
- He understands what Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Jake the Pirate are, and he loves watching those shows. All. Day. Long.
- I've been introducing him to all our Disney movies, and so far he's sat through more than half of each one just glued to the tv.  My indoctrination of Disney is working :)
- He's become a major mama's boy -- which I'm not complaining about!

No comments:

Post a Comment