Wednesday, June 29, 2011

craft-E-ness

So as you can tell from my last post, I've been
in a crafty mood lately. Sometimes (when I have the time)
I will sit down, turn on the Office, and craft until Mr. M gets home,
which is usually for a few hours...

Here are some of my latest creations. 
(If you want any of these to do yourself, or to have
me make for you, shoot me a comment and let me know 
what you would like with your email or whatever!)

I've made this beauty of a headband to wear, and I
plan to make more because they are so fun,
and SO addicting.


(chris asked me to put this picture on...sorry for the face haha)

Here's some design stuff that I have done this past month:

1 - This was for my friend Kate for her husband for Father's Day


2 - And of course, from the last post, my 4th of July creation


Can't wait to do more crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment