Thursday, December 1, 2011

christmas is in the mcnulty home!


I love Christmas.
That's an understatement...
I REALLY love Christmas. Some of my favorite memories of my childhood. Christmas
time was my favorite time at my house, and even going home once I had left
for college was my favorite thing. My Mom is awesome at decorating the
house for Christmas. I hope one day I can get her decorating skills.

Chris put up our tree before we left for Minnesota, so that it could be up when we got home. I couldn't
wait to decorate the rest of our cute little apartment with all the Christmas stuff I've been
gathering. I love being home and having the lights off and the tree lights and window lights on and
listening to christmas music and drinking hot chocolate.

I love Christmas, and I can't wait to celebrate the meaning of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment