Tuesday, February 7, 2012

sadie update


Well, today marks a week that we've had this little angel! I can't believe it's only been a week. It seems like it's been longer than that. My has she grown already though. She's still a tiny little fur ball that is FULL of energy, but I have already noticed some things changing with her.

She's starting to get darker (yay!). I like her light tan coat, but I am excited for her to get darker. Chris and I read that when you pick out a puppy to look at their ears and you'll see what color their coats should be when they get older. This was the first thing we noticed about Miss Sadie - her ears were darker than all the other pups.

I took her to the vet yesterday and she's as healthy as can be! She weighs a whopping 11 pounds! haha. I don't know what she was when we got her, but the vet said that in about a month she should be between 18-20 ... I might not be able to hold her for very much longer! She's going to get tired of me picking her up all the time now! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment