Saturday, June 16, 2012

maren's graduation

I just returned from my wonderful hometown in Minnesota for my sister, Maren's, high school graduation. Back in MN, high school graduation is a big deal. We throw graduation parties with tons of food and candy and lots of stuff on the graduate. It's a lot like an open house for a wedding, but graduation style.

Chris jokes that we do it because high school is the highest accomplishment anyone there makes...
HA HA HA. (although for some people, this is true...) So anyways, I flew to MN to help my parents out with my sister's big party, and to see her walk. 

It was so fun. I was running around busy the whole first part of my trip with my Mom and sister, helping them get everything ready. I was so tired the first few days!

We started out with a Twins game. So much fun! It was hot though...and our seats were amazing, but right in the sun, so we were cookin' for the first half of the game.









Twins WIN!! This is kinda a big deal seeing that the MN Twins aren't doing too well this season. It was such a great ending to the game though, and I am so glad we were there to see it!



Here are some pictures of Maren's graduation party. 
So much fun, and my Mom did a great job!








It was so fun to have family in town to celebrate!








Love my sister :)



Happy Graduation Maren!! We love you, and are so proud of you, and know you will do great at BYU-Idaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment