Sunday, June 23, 2013

Cox Family Sealing

Last weekend, Chris and I were lucky enough to attend the sealing of the Cox family.  Jessica and I serve in the Young Women's together, so this was something I did not want to miss!

She asked if I would take some family pictures of her since I was all artsy-fartsy with 
a nice camera, and knew (somewhat) what I was doing.  I was happy to help her out, and to put my 3 years of photography classes to the test!  Hopefully it paid off :)





They had such a beautiful summer day, and were surrounded by friends and family who came to show support.  It was such a humbling experience to see Jessica and Devin sealed together with their kids for all time and eternity.  I definitely had my prego emotions hit while witnessing all of that!




Jessica and Devin have the two cutest kids ever, and it was so fun to take pictures of them, even though Mr. Kyle just wanted to run around at the end of it all rather than sit for one more photo!




Congrats Cox family!  It was so fun taking your pictures, and being with you to share in your special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment