Sunday, September 8, 2013

baby update #11: 32 weeks

Prego Highlights


How far along : 32 weeks and a few extra days...

Size of baby : a squash

What's developing this week :  Baby McNulty's

Wedding ring on or off? : On (and still fitting loosely except for when I'm bloated and hot)

Belly button in or out? : In, but it's almost to an outie!


Maternity clothes? :  Yep, still rockin' them.  My favorite thing right now are the big, soft cotton shirts that I wear to bed, and half the following day...don't judge!

Cravings / Aversions :  Nothing in particular lately, just food.  I am starving all the time still, and with not being able to eat a lot at once, I eat often.  

Symptoms :  My back is KILLING me all the time, and it's starting to become really annoying.  It's like as soon as I hit 30 weeks it kicked in, and it won't leave...boo!  I have also noticed that I'm starting to swell from the knees down more easily than before.  Not cool.  And there's the heartburn!  It's not super bad, but it's often, so it makes having it really annoying. 

Prego Funnies :  A couple weeks ago while Chris and I traveled to and from Minnesota, we had hotel rooms with two Queen beds with tons of pillows.  Chris doesn't like to sleep with a lot, so he gave me the ones he wasn't using.  I was in pillow heaven!  I surrounded myself with on all sides, so no matter which way I slept I was covered.  It was amazing, and I slept great!

Things I Miss :  My back not hurting...

No comments:

Post a Comment