Friday, January 10, 2014

Parker - 3 months!

Seriously, where is this time going!?  I can't believe another month has come and gone.  Parker is growing like crazy, and changing all the time.  It's so fun to see him evolving, and doing new things.  

It's also a bit bittersweet too.  The other day I was going through his clothes and sorting out the ones that don't fit him anymore, and it was a little hard for me to think that he wasn't going to wear that certain thing ever again!  But then I realized all the cute things he has to wear in the size that fits him now.

Here's an update on Parker James!

Weight: 12 lbs.
Height: 23 1/2 inches  (he's in the 50th percentile here!)

- He has discovered his voice, and likes to make Mom and Dad very aware of it!
- He loves making bubbles with his mouth, and has even started drooling a bit
- Loves to take warm baths.  I have a feeling this will be something he'll truly love when he's bigger!
- Is sleeping (soundly) through the night for at least 6-7 hours at a time
- He has discovered his fist, and I see him constantly sucking on it
- Still loves the soothie binkies from the hospital, and I haven't had any luck getting him on any others
- Is starting to have an interest in his toys that make noise
- He's smiling A LOT, and it's a ton of fun
- Has a REALLY strong neck.  He's just about to the point where he can hold it up no problem
- He's growing more, and more hair, so he's not taking after my dad ;)

Parker has been so fun, and we love watching him grow!



No comments:

Post a Comment