Monday, September 8, 2014

Parker - 10 months!





Weight: 21 lbs.

- He's army crawling ALL OVER the place!  And he's freaking fast.  My world had officially changed.  He hasn't figured out how to crawl with his knees yet though.  Could be any day now!
- He's learned to pull himself up on Chris and I, as well as the stairs, and everything around him.
- He's learned how to climb up about 4 stairs...just about gave me a heart attack!
- Loves his Mickey Mouse, and can't go to sleep without it.
- Starting to eat more solid foods -- he's become a beggar whenever he sees me eating, but he loves bananas, grapes and rice in solid form.
- Starting to hate the carseat...not something I'm excited about.
- He has 2 teeth!!  Both bottom ones cut at the same time, and he took it like a champ.
- Cries when I tell him "no". Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment