Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The Oscars Are A Comin' -- Plus a FREE Oscar Party Ballot Print!


Those of you that know me, know that I love the Oscars.  It's the one thing that I can look forward to after the holidays have come and gone.  We are about 10 days away from the Oscars!  I'm so excited :)

While living in Utah, my Aunt Lori threw an awesome Oscar party every year (see past posting on these parties here and here).  Seeing that I now live in Chicago, and can't quite as easily attend this year's event, so I thought I would prep for my own party! 

I give you the official Oscar ballot -- FREE for all those who like to host their own Oscar parties, or just want to have some fun guessing who's going to win!


Print as many off as you'd like and need!  I designed this ballot so that you can cut it down a bit and back it with a nice gold glitter card stock, or other color of choice!

So get your ballots and pens ready, and any yummy treats to munch on, because this year is going to be good!  Tune in Sunday, February 22nd on ABC!


No comments:

Post a Comment