Monday, May 9, 2016

California - Part 2

One of the days in California we wanted to go check out the new Harry Potter World at Universal Studios, and I'm so glad we did!  It was a blast.  Chris and I have been to the Harry Potter World in Universal Studios Orlando, and loved every minute of it.  This one was just the same.  
I obviously couldn't come to Harry Potter World without getting some delicious frozen Butter Beer.  This stuff is the BOMB!  A few years ago I was able to recreate this recipe, which I wrote a post about. Click here to view it!
I have never been to Universal Studios Hollywood before, so it was fun to explore the different parts of the park.  One area we (Parker) loved was the Despicable Me area.  He got to meet some Minions, and he just thought it was the coolest thing.
Overall, it was a great day, and I wish I would've taken more pictures!!  But I'm totally missing that butter beer right now...haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment